DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE, FACULTY OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
Master of Science (Materials Chemistry)
The Faculty of Science, Technology and Human Development is ideally place inPagoh education hub; a truly holistic place of learning that will prepare you to change the world. Qualified and experienced researcher and academics are supported with some of the world’s advanced laboratory equipments to ensure the best education for the students.
The course consist of twelve (12) months full time intensive programme of lecturesand a dissertation based on individual research and development in the selectedfield of modern materials chemistry under supervision of an expert academic staff.
Part time student may complete the course within twenty four (24) months subjected to flexibility of the programme.
- One year course design to provide you with thetheoretical and practise skill for employment indiverse range of industries that requiresmaterials chemistry expertise. The curriculumhas been develop with the input fromexperience academic staff and also by theindustry advisory board to provide the studentswith necessary skills required by the industries.
Chemical Analysis of Materials
Advanced Organic Chemistry
Materials Chemistry and Technology
Semester 1 of the next session
Dyes and Drugs Technology
Membrane Separation Technology
*For further information on the MSc (Materials Chemistry)
- Universiti Tun HusseinOnn Malaysia, PagohCampus
- Bachelor of Science Degree with honours from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia or any other Higher Learning Institutions recognised by the Senate;
- Other qualifications equivalent to Bachelor Degree with related experience deemed acceptable by the Senate;
* Minimum CPA (Mixed-mode) : 2.75
Other Qualifications Will Be Considered: Working experiences in related field for those who do not meet the minimum CPA
- Full Time; Minimum ofTwelve (12) monthsPart Time; Minimum ofTwenty Four (24)months
- A minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or 500 forTOFEL or Band 3 for MUET or it’s equivalent.
- Local Student; 1400MYR / semesterInternational Student;3160 MYR / semester*Terms and Conditions apply